WordPress For Podcasters
This one tutorial is typically the missing piece of the puzzle for those who have been struggling with the technical aspects of how to get their podcast into iTunes and the other podcast directories.
Over the years, I have had hundreds of people hire me to walk them through the process of launching their audio podcast using the WordPress platform. I've created this tutorial with step-by-step instructions that will allow you to setup and configure your podcast using WordPress at a fraction of the cost that others have paid me in the past.
The Following Topics Are Covered:
- Setting up a web hosting account, if you don't already have one.
- Installing WordPress, if not already installed.
- Configuring WordPress for Podcasting.
- Setting up your Podcast RSS Feed.
- How to submit your podcast to iTunes and other podcast directories.